CJ After-School Program Re-Launch!
We're super excited to bring our after-school programs back to you this Fall! The basics are below, but we have a couple *big* updates to highlight –
#1. all-girls *or* co-ed classes (your choice!)
#2. a medley of projects perfect for the after-school framework. rather than fitting a CJ camp theme into an after-school setting, we dip into all of our themes and bring together favorite projects that are best suited for a one-hour class. each week, students get to *make it* then *take it* with them!
- Hands-on maker projects for an 8- to 15-week semester
- A different slate of DIY projects each season
- Open to all-girls *or* co-ed groups (school's choice)
- Minimum of 4 students and maximum of 12 students per class
- Fun and accessible for K-2nd grades and 3rd-5th grades
$25 per student per class, includes all materials
what we provide
- All projects, materials and supplies
- Wonderful CJ instructor for classes of 4-6 students, plus an assistant for class sizes of 7-12 students
- Instructor training and background checks
- Main office oversight and dedicated point-person
What the school provides
A tiny storage space for a small bin of supplies (all we need!)
Curious Jane Maker Mash-Up – Fall 2018
Curious Jane's fall after-school session is a mash-up of our favorite, hands-on maker projects. It's active and creative and totally DIY! With a different project each week (or two)... projects include miniature scenes, printed cards and posters, room decorations, take-home games, creative creatures, spy science decoders and detective work, and LED light-ups. We bring a little something from each of the areas Curious Jane is built on –– science + design + engineering –– in colorful, creative projects. It's for girls and boys who like to make things!
add us to your after-school offerings!
Alia Carponter-Walker, Director of Programming