Specialty sewing workshops on two no-school days this fall.
For the no-school Rosh Hashanah holidays, we will be offering two days of sewing on machines! Fun projects in a friendly setting with a fabulous teacher! Girls will learn basic techniques and create great finished pieces to take home. Different projects each day, so your daughter can join for both.
• For 3rd – 5th grades
• Limited to 8 girls per day
• Thursday + Friday, September 21 + 22
• 9am to 3:30pm (no early-bird / late-stay)
• At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
• Please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle
• $175 / day (sign up for one day or both)