Pick a one-day, full-day workshop that works for your daughter’s schedule.. and come learn to sew on a Fall Sunday! We’ll show girls some hand-sewing and machine basics, then they will work with our instructor to make several fun, approachable, finished projects to take home. Suitable for beginners, but projects can be adapted for girls with some expertise. It’s a CJ deep-dive into machine sewing, with great takeaways at the end of the day.
• For girls in 3rd – 5th grades
• Limited to 8 girls per workshop
• Four Sunday options: October 29, November 5, 12 and 19
• 10am – 2:30pm (please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle)
• At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
• $125 / workshop