Sign-Up for a Saturday Workshop to Create an Original Art Piece and Show It at Gowanus Open Studios!
Get ready for your daughter’s first art show! She can join us for a one-day workshop on October 7 *or* 14, and will work to create an original piece of artwork that will be shown at Curious Jane during Gowanus Open Studios (Sat/Sun Oct 21/22).
With the creative guidance of our wonderful working artist instructors, she’ll create a vision and then execute the piece from start to finish. Our staff will frame and prep pieces for showcasing after the workshop day and then display for both days of the Open Studios! Come visit to see the pieces with friends and family.
• For girls in 3rd – 5th grades and 6th – 8th grades (grouped by age)
• Limited to 10 girls per workshop
• Two Saturday options: October 7 *or* 14
• 10am – 2:30pm (please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle)
• At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
• $95 for the one-day workshop