- For 2nd – 5th grade girls
- Limited to 12 students
- Monday – Friday, February 19 – 23 (full week only)
- 8:45am to 3:30pm (no early-bird / late-stay)
- At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
- Please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle
- $585 for the week, includes all materials
Learn five print-making techniques and design your own papers and textiles!
We love print-making here at Curious Jane, and we’re excited to introduce it in this new theme! Why is print-making a favorite for us? First, it focuses on key concepts in design – positive and negative spaces, composition, layering and color fields. But even better, it’s an incredibly accessible technique that any age and skill level can use and have fun with! Techniques include screen-printing two ways, lino-cuts, inventive stamping and collage. Projects include poster prints, color block textiles, stamped stationery and gift papers, plus a screen-printed tee or two. Create something you’re delighted with? Make more! It’s the beauty of the print-makers studio.