- For 2nd – 5th grade girls
- Limited to 12 students
- Monday – Friday, April 2 - 6 (full week only)
- 8:45am to 3:30pm (no early-bird / late-stay)
- At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
- Please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle
- $585 for the week, includes all materials
Make your own designs to wear, tote, accessorize and store!
Inspired by a recent favorite issue of our magazine, we’ve designed this new theme around fun, simple things that girls can design, make and wear! Projects include fringed and beaded t-shirt totes, no-sew zipper pouches, duct tape wallets, t-shirt scarves, morse code bracelets, Shrinky Dink pins, emoji pebble necklaces, and, of course, tiny trinket boxes to store their wearable miniatures.